Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Ella Fitzgerald
Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer
鲁道夫,这头长着红鼻子的驯鹿
had a very shiny nose.
有个闪闪发光的漂亮鼻子
And if you ever saw him,
如果你曾有幸目睹,
you would even say it glows.
你甚至会说它在闪烁
All of the other reindeer
所有其他的驯鹿
used to laugh and call him names.
曾经嘲笑鲁道夫,只呼其名
They never let poor Rudolph
它们从不许鲁道夫
join in any reindeer games.
加入它们任何的游戏
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
那是一个大雾弥漫的圣诞夜
Santa came to say:
圣诞老人降临了,他说:
Rudolph with your nose so bright,
可爱的孩子鲁道夫你长着这么闪亮的鼻子
won't you guide my sleigh tonight
为什么今晚不来引导我的雪橇?
Then all the reindeer loved him
从那以后所有的驯鹿都羡慕它
as they shouted out with glee,
它们兴奋地呼喊
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer,
红鼻子的鲁道夫
you'll go down in history!
你会被载入史册
has you know down rudel
你知道 鲁德尔 ;
has you that's cry
你在哭
You know Dasher and Prancer and Vixen
你知道Dasher、跳跃和狐狸
but you know what's about Rudolph
你知道有关鲁道夫的故事
and the nose Rudolph the red nose reindeer
红鼻子驯鹿的鲁道夫
Had a very shiny nose
有个闪闪发光的漂亮鼻子
And if you ever saw it
如果你曾有幸目睹,
You would even say it glowed
你甚至会说它在闪烁
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
那是一个大雾弥漫的圣诞夜
Santa came to say
它们兴奋地呼喊
Rudolph with your nose so bright
红鼻子的鲁道夫
Why don't you guide my sleigh tonight
为什么今晚不来引导我的雪橇?
Then how the reindeer loved him
从那以后所有的驯鹿都羡慕它
As they shouted out with glee
它们兴奋地呼喊
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
红鼻子的鲁道夫
You'll go down in history
你会被载入史册