Owl City —Strawberry Avalanche
This is a world of dreams and reverie
这是一个充满梦之幻想的世界
Where I felt the stars explode around me.
在感觉星光在我周围绽开的地方
A grasp light flashed with a gleam
瞬息一闪的理解之光
as it slashed open a moon beam
仿如月亮光芒骤然怒放
And I stared back breathlessly
我屏息着回头凝望,
as mountains of fruit tumbled out;
漫山的果实刹那跌落
I barely had the chance to shout.
我来不及呐喊出声
A strawberry avalanche crashed over me
一朵草莓蘑菇云遮盖了我
Staying awake that night was rather hard
保持清醒而夜的气息却愈加浓厚
Deep in a sleeping bag in your backyard.
在你的后院陷入惺忪的睡眠
When we woke up buried alive
当被埋在浅带水果香的塌方
beneath the fruity landslide
地下的我们苏醒过来的时候,
we both laughed hysterically.
彼此歇斯底里地放声大笑
It could've been just another dream,
那不可能是另一个梦,
but I swear I heard you scream.
但是我发誓我听到你大声尖叫
A strawberry avalanche crashed over me.
一朵草莓蘑菇云遮盖了我
Always a citrus constellation in the galaxy,
常有一颗柑橘类的星辰在银河的
scratched on the back
天幕里滑落
Of both my eyelids if I've been dying to see.
而我被遮盖的双眼是如此渴望能够仰望
If you were a beautiful sound
如果你是一种美好的声音
and the echo's all around,
并能带来四周满满的回声
Then I'd be your harmony
那我就能成为你的谐音,
and we'd sing along with the crowds
我们会和人群一起歌唱
Beneath the candy coated
在被涂抹着云层的
clouds of strawberry avalanche,
糖果草莓蘑菇云下,
jeez, crashed over me.
呀,它遮盖了我
It is the world of dreams and reverie
在感觉着星光绽开包围着我的地方,
where I felt the star explode around me
我看到了充满梦之幻想的世界