Over The Rainbow - 手嶌葵
Some where Over The Rainbow way up high,
在彩虹之上,有个很高的地方
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
有一块乐土,我曾在摇篮曲中听到过
Some where Over The Rainbow skies are blue,
在彩虹之上的某个地方,天空是蔚蓝的
And the dreams that you dare to dream
只要你敢做的梦?
Really do come true.
都会实现
Someday I'll wish upon a star
有一天,我会对着星星许愿
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me,
然后在云远天高的地方醒来
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
在那里,烦恼像柠檬汁一样溶化
A way, above the chimney tops
远离烟囱的顶端
That's where you'll find me.
你就可以找到我
Some where Over The Rainbow bluebirds fly
在彩虹之上的某个地方,青鸟悠然飞翔?
Birds fly Over The Rainbow
青鸟超过了彩虹
why then, oh why can't I?
那么,我为何不能
Some where Over The Rainbow way up high
在彩虹之上,有个很高的地方
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
有一块乐土,我曾在摇篮曲中听到过
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow
如果快乐的小青鸟儿飞过了彩虹
why oh why can't I?
那么,我为何不能